Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

July 18, 2016

Have Your Cake...

Hidy Ho, crafty peeps!

I know I've been sort of MIA as of late. My summer (like so many of yours) has gotten crazy busy! And, for me, it's only getting BUSIER with no sign of slowing down until like October. So much to do...so little time. I feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

Oy.

I will post about what I'm up to toward the end of August. Or maybe the first part of September.
But now, it's time for a new challenge over at  

The current challenge theme is 
"Chocolate and Cream Colors"
I don't know about you...but that totally makes me hungry.
Remember...you can ALWAYS enter an "ANYTHING GOES" theme too...as long as you use a House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies stamp.

For my project, I used the super cute "Eat Your Cake and Nap Too" stamp. It's an old stamp, and I'm not sure if it's still available. I colored up the image with my Prismacolor pencils. And now I want to go make a cake.

And eat it.

We have 2 fabulous sponsors this time around.

We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!

Our Second Sponsor is

STAMPENDOUS!

Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

So, hurry on over to House Mouse and Friends to enter for your chance at winning one of these FaBuLoUs prizes!!

 

6 comments:

  1. With a piece that big you're going to need help and I'm just the friend to do it. #friendsdontletfriendseatchocolatecakealone Love this fabulous card. We're going to miss your creations but I'm sure the adventurer in you just needs to fly. Have a great summer, sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the image, AND you have colored it up to perfection. Pass me a fork please, I need a bite of that delicious cake!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! great colourwork on your image! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I'm curious AND hungry. For cake. Fantastic card! I love the colours and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torrey Teamie... (hey that has a ring to it, doesn't it?) WOW! Your amazing color-work is magnificent, that delicious chocolate cake is so life-like and rich looking. Yummmmm! LOVE this super adorable mousey card and cant wait to see your next creation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.